This one will keep you guessing.

Far From You - Tess Sharpe

I just want to start off by saying that Tess Sharpe is a really talented author. The story she has written is one that you won't be able to tear yourself away from. I really enjoyed that there were flashbacks and you were following three different timelines. This book was written in such a way that you could never put it down at the end of a chapter. I would have preferred the story without the twist that it has in the middle. But saying that, it was still an awesome read.

I loved how determined Sophie is to solve Mina's murder. Sophie is both strong and vulnerable at the same time. I admire her strength after all she has gone through, yet she is not perfect, which makes this book realistic. I would have really liked if there were flashbacks to when she was first getting clean, because I think that could have added more depth to her character.

The storyline was pretty good as well. I thought I knew who the killer was, but I actually had no idea. This was a book that kept you guessing. I think that since Sophie kept avoiding the subject of Mina I didn't really get to feel her grief. There wasn't as much emotion invoked in me as I would have liked. This was a great introduction to Tess Sharpe's writing for me and I hope to see more from her.