Only read this if you are prepared to cry

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green

The Fault in Our Stars will break your heart, I just want to let you know so you're prepared. Buy a box of tissues first. You will laugh, cry, smile and consider donating money to the Make a Wish foundation. What makes this story so heartbreaking is that it is so real. There are a lot of people who fight cancer on a daily basis, and I'm sure you know of at least one person. The Fault in Our Stars is a book that everyone can relate to and some people might not be able to read because its content is too sad.

But it is also an incredibly happy story. It is a story filled with hope and strength. It's a book about growing up, falling in love, and just wanting to feel normal. John Green creates very three dimensional characters who you grow to understand as you would your best friend, he is talented I tell you. For me this was the first book I have read by him, I know, where have I been? I am pleased to say that it was a great introduction, although I hope he doesn't break my heart so badly the next time I read something he has written.